Re: Golden Leaf Top Terminal?

Original poster: "Malcolm Watts" <m.j.watts@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Terry,
           FWIW - use of gold on connectors really has to do with its
corrosion resistance, not its melting point (which would be a concern
with spark contact). In fact it _erodes_ rather readily which is why
it is rarely used in pure form in jewellery (as well as selling for a
good deal more than it's worth). If you do the expt, please tell us
how it goes.

Malcolm