To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2005 12:15 AM
Subject: Re: Terry's DRSSTC - Controller Experiment

Original poster: robert heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Colin: At F res current circulates within the coil and distrbuted
capacitance to require no external current making the secondary act as an
open circuit after absorbing initial input. When the circuit is de-tuned
power is absorbed all the time so the circuit dose not act as an open
circuit. At F res Xl and Xc are the same but 180o out of phase so all
required current is circulated. When not tuned properly external current is
required so more power must be added and the circuit looks like a roll of
low resistance copper wire.
  Robert   H
--

> From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 12:51:53 -0600
> To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: Terry's DRSSTC - Controller Experiment
>
> Original poster: "colin heath" <colin.heath4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> hi terry,
> im confused why the current would go high at either side of
> Fres as the sum of the reactancr drops to zero at resonance right? > either
> that or you are talking about something different with Fo like > oscillator
> frequency? just asking to clear up some of the many clouds in my mind.
> cheers
> colin
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>

msnip...