RE: No internet for Tesla history project

Original poster: "Dave Halliday" <dh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Ask with your librarian -- their primary job is to help you find
information.
They will not do your research but they should point you in the right
direction.

There should be some way to look at catalogs of other nearby libraries
and to do an intra-library loan if you find something interesting.

Ask the librarian if they can do intra-library loans and how to arrange
for one -- they should give you enough information on searching for
books so that you can request the five most likely books to borrow.

Since you are using the internet to read and reply to the emails here, I
don't think it would be a bad thing if you went to Amazon.com's website
and entered the name "Tesla" and selected the Books category.  You could
also just use this URL (does the same thing):

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/index=stripbooks:rel
evance-above&field-keywords=tesla&search-type=ss&bq=1&store-name=books/r
ef=xs_ap_l_xgl14/104-1400802-3501505

This gives 251 book titles which deal with Tesla.  Some of them are
pseudo-science bunkum, some deal with the rock and roll band Tesla but
the majority of them are worth checking out.  Print this list and go to
your librarian and see if they can get some of these books for you.

Another option is to use Google - a search for (     "Nikola Tesla"
Books    ) turned up a lot of resources for book titles.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22Nikola+Tesla%22+Books