Re: No internet for Tesla history project

Original poster: "Malcolm Watts" <m.j.watts@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

On 24 Apr 2005, at 18:51, Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Steven Steele" <sbsteele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Also, there are time constraints.
> For example, I've been at the FIRST Robotics competition since
> Wednesday night and I have to have 25 notecards on the research for my
> Tesla coil lit project, including source cards, by Monday. Andf I
> haven't gotten much sleep lately so I'm tired, and that doesn't help
> my case.

Join the club. We all have to live with time constraints (and lack of
sleep). Much of what one accomplishes in any particular field depends
on how one allocates one's time. A minute is the same for each of us.
No great insight - just reality learned from experience.

Malcolm
<snip>