Re: New Coil

Original poster: "Gerald  Reynolds" <gerryreynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I'm sorry, I was refering to 2x the DC rating. I'm trying to understand Maxwell caps a little better and what kind of cap string they use inside.

Gerry R

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>

MMCs rated 2 kV DC have a 750 VAC rating.

If you run them at Erms x 3.0 you will not have any failures.

Dr. Resonance