[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Capacitor Dielectric
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 22:34:40 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 23:38:31 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <Ax8hn.A.RM.VtGdCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: Lee Kohlman <lwkksw@xxxxxxxxx>
I have 10 capacitors that are from RFI Corp. and are rated .27uf and 6KV.
I would like to know what the dielectric is and I need all 10 so I can't
tear one apart. Approximate dimensions are 2in x 4in x 7/8in and have the
number "131-190" printed on them. They have black end caps and appear to
be wrapped with some type of plastic/glass fiber tape.
If they are not good for high frequency I would like to use them on
something else rather than destroy them finding out.
a picture is attached.
Does anyone know anything more about these?