Wisconsin Teslathon?

Original poster: Steve Ward <steve.ward@xxxxxxxxx>

Greetings,

First of all, i wanted to inquire on the current status of Dr.
Resonance, how are you doing?  Have not heard much from you lately,
hope you are doing well.

Secondly, what is the plan for the 2005 Wisconsin Teslathon?  Last I
have heard it was planned to be the first saturday in sept (that would
be the 3rd if im not mistaken).  Just checking up on that, as im sure
others are a bit curious as well as its just 1 month from now.

I plan on going as usual.  I will most likely have the big DRSSTC like
last year, but hopefully performing even better ;-).

Regards,

Steve Ward