possibility of teslathon

Original poster: "Steven Steele" <sbsteele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

If I do manage to start a Tesla club, and there are no teslathons for us to
go to in or near Melborn, FL, I might have to create my own
telsathon.(possibly at the air force base that the rocket club goes to)
As of now, I have do not know for sure that I can do this, but i know for a
fact that Florida Air Academy will sponser student clubs(started by
students). If I can host a teslathon, all of you are invited, but of course,
I may not be able to and if I did it would be a long while from now.

In the meantime, where can I find more information on Teslathons?
What are the rules?Are they competions, or do you just go and show off your
coil?
But most importantly;
                                    How many of you could come to Melborne,
FL with your TCs given approximately one months notice sometime during the
school year? If you think you can do that send me an email. This is just to
get a general idea of how many folks would come, to help me decide wether or
not to pursue the Teslathon.
Thanks. :)

Steven Steele