Re: Salt Cap

Original poster: "Chris Rutherford" <chris1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Would anyone recommend 250ML lab reagent bottles or are they too small or of the wrong dimensions?

http://www.gandmtools.co.uk/cat_leaf.php?id=1609

Thanks

Chris

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2005 12:08 AM Subject: Re: Salt Cap

Original poster: Davetracer@xxxxxxx
In a message dated 7/3/2005 10:14:47 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Original poster: Mddeming@xxxxxxx

In a message dated 7/3/05 2:12:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,