RE: Large Tesla Coil Construction - Continued Progress

Original poster: "Cameron B. Prince" <cplists@xxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks for the kind words Colin.

I added the ballast resistor tonight and took some video. You can see more
updates on the page.

Hopefully I can get the toroid mount done tomorrow or Monday and fire this
thing up.

Thanks,
Cameron