38 year old Tesla articals

Original poster: gary350@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

While looking through old papers I came across my old electronic note book from high school 1967. I saved lots of pictures and articals from magazines in college too so some of this may be from magazines as new as 1975. One of the articals shows a picture of a large coil on the top of a huge barn. The artical says Tesla made 100 ft lightning bolts across the barn lot and then it thundered. I know this is not true but I beleived it 38 years ago in high school. There are lots of worthless articals floating around that are not true where in the world did they all come from? I have another artical that shows light bulbs on a 6' pole 100's of them stuck in the ground all over a large field as far as you can see. All the light bulbs are light up and the artical say Tesla could make the light bulbs light up at a distance of 100 miles with NO wires. The guy that wrote this artical must have been trippin on acid. I never did beleived this one. Where in the world did this stuff come from. Who ever made this stuff up should be sentenced to prison, life in the low voltage electric chair and a Tabasco sauce enima 3 times a day.

Gary Weaver