Re: DRSSTC RF Ground

Original poster: "marc" <xp88@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Ed, Thanks very much for the reply. I live in northern NJ. The ground is
full of slate type rocks..
But, with a few tries and a bit of luck, I should be able to pound the
grounding rod in at least two feet or so between the stones???

Does anybody know of a small Teslathon near Newton, NJ  ???

Thanks, Marc