Re: Looking for boards from EVRC (Dan McCauley)

Original poster: Shaun Epp <scepp@xxxxxxx>

You could also put out another email that starts with "PlasmaSonic board wanted and PSSTC board"

I did this about 9 months ago and several people replied that they had an extra one they weren't using. Prices varied from $25 to $50 dollars.

Sorry, I don't have extras.

Shaun Epp

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2005 7:22 PM Subject: Re: Looking for boards from EVRC (Dan McCauley)

Original poster: "marc" <xp88@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks for the reply Matt!
I used the expresspcb artwork on the website to get PCB's made for Dan's
DRSSTC-2.

I'm glad to hear you think it's NOT a liability issue.. just cost$.

thanks
Marc.

They