Re: NST Pulse Voltage

Original poster: Steve Ward <steve.ward@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi Ed,

I think you may be right.  I wasnt looking at it from an energy or
power point of view, just "open circuit voltage" point of view.  I
remember balancing these factors when designing my high frequency
capacitor charging power supply, ie, trying to use the least copper
possible vs switching loss in the inverter and core loss from the
higher frequencies.

Steve