Re: magic wand?

On our Bridge-of-Museum electrostatic exhibit we charge visitors to 300 kV but keep the current at 75 uA or less. We elevate them on a fiberglass "bridge" at 15 inches off the floor.

Dr. Resonance

fellow coil heads,
i saw somewhere on the www of an experement where a piece of Al foil was "charged to 40kV while a person stood on it & was insulated from gnd by a bucket....the aformentioned person held a fluor. tube that lit....I would like to re-create but don't want to DIE....does anyone know how to wire??i know about having someone run the switch but not sure of rest of set-up
thanxs
tim