[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: magic wand?
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: magic wand?
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 19:07:08 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 19:07:48 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <DX9b6C.A.vwB.jVSCDB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "D.C. Cox" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>
On our Bridge-of-Museum electrostatic exhibit we charge visitors to
300 kV but keep the current at 75 uA or less. We elevate them on a
fiberglass "bridge" at 15 inches off the floor.
fellow coil heads,
i saw somewhere on the www of an experement where a piece of Al
foil was "charged to 40kV while a person stood on it & was
insulated from gnd by a bucket....the aformentioned person held a
fluor. tube that lit....I would like to re-create but don't want to
DIE....does anyone know how to wire??i know about having someone
run the switch but not sure of rest of set-up