[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Three phase made from a 3Ph induction motor.
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Three phase made from a 3Ph induction motor.
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 11:43:23 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 11:45:50 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <gBuIaB.A.aRH.L9gCDB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Jim Mora" <jmora@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Has anyone ever made a three phase generator from a 3 phase induction
motor driven by a suitable Horse Power engine or motor with any
success? The few sites I have found on this discuss the need to add
run capacitance, provide adequate mechanical or ? frequency
governing. Apparently this is done by driving the motor at more Rpm
then the name plate.
Not quite off topic as I am still building a DC powered coil.
CYA in Wisconsin!