Re: toroid construction

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>

I tried a spraypaint that supposedly had a high metal
content. It didn't really breakout, but rather, looked
like a crackle tube, with arcs dancing all over the
surface. Cool effect, but probably not what you're
looking for. Some folks have suggested goldleaf, but I
wouldn't think that would hold up for long.

Adam