Names was:Re: Commercial SSTC Project - First Preview Images

Original poster: Mddeming@xxxxxxx

In a message dated 8/24/05 3:12:03 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Original poster: "Dave Halliday" <dh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Blitzkrieg means "Lightning War" so I can see why the name
was picked but I agree that it should be as Dan said earlier:

   "On the website, the coil is simply nicknamed BlitzKrieg
  System I, but this is just a placeholder - we are still
  trying to come up with an appropriate name."

As Dan originally said, this is not an appropriate name.

If you want to be PC but still stay in a "Teutonic mode" you might try

Gotterfunken (Sparks of the gods) (sp?)
Mjolnir (Thor's magic Hammer)
Donner und Blitzen (Thunder & lightning aka 2 of Santa's reindeer)
Blitzenspritzer (Lightning sprayer)
Yggdrasil (The tree that binds heaven, earth, and hell together.
I already used Blitzenwerfer I for my 2002 coil (Lightning thrower)

Matt D.