Re: Trsstc - Not so good, apparently

Original poster: "Bob (R.A.) Jones" <a1accounting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Antonio,

Nice job on the simulators. I discovered the zoom function on the plots but
could not
find a shift function. Is there one? Some color on the reference waveforms
would be nice.

In primary feedback, the drive has a habit of changing phase relative to the
input current so it sucks out the power.

How about a version with C1 in parallel with L1 and some R in Vin, for a
tube type configuration.

PS:  It probably does not make much design sense to consider an open circuit
(oc) driver
looking in to L ie number overflow. That may be why you needed the R when
you oc the driver

Robert (R. A.) Jones
A1 Accounting, Inc., Fl
407 649 6400

> Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz" <acmdq@xxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Hi:
>
> I was looking at the behavior of a "Triple resonance SSTC", that would
> have the structure of a "magnifier", but using external excitation by a
> voltage source insted of capacitor discharge.
snip