Re: the weather report

Hi Dr. R.,

I would love to be with you all, but then, I'm not living in Minnesota any longer and California is just too far away for me. I hope you all have a super experience! Please, someone, take avi's of the big coil! We would all love to see it in action, but for those of use who can't, the avi would be "marvelous".

My very best to all,
Bart

Tesla list wrote:

The weather report for the Midwest Teslathon is clear, sunny, and 80 degrees for Sat., Sept. 3rd, so we will be in perfect weather with no rain.

Lots of experimenters have reported they are bringing a lot of goodies for sale and swap. We have a lot of MMC caps that we will be selling off for $2.00 per cap at the Thon. Also coilforms, coils, variacs, etc. Prof. Gudeanas is bringing a large 3 phase vacuum pump for sale -- cheap he says.

Bert Hickman is hauling up a bunch of his neat sphere plasma etched displays and large 14 x 14 inch plasma etched displays with illumination. Always neat!!

Hope to see you all here for fun in the sun on Sat!! Bring your goodies to sell or trade.

D.C. Cox
Dr. Resonance