Re: Permanent magnet Tesla coil

"Hi Ed,
              As I remember it, when we moved that 10,000 Hz MG
set,  480 volt, 3 phase 150 HP driven, we had to pack a few extra
people on the back of the forklift so it could steer. Later, when
riggers came with a flat bed to take it for the client, we heard it
was about 9,000 pounds.
It was skid mounted like a typical diesel generator, maybe 4 feet
deep, 8 feet long, averaged 4 1/2 feet high, not fully enclosed.
Mike"

	Not surprising.  Was most of the weight in the 60 Hz motor?  150 hp is
pretty big by my standards.  Was it induction or synchronous or do you
remember.

Ed