Re: Three phase made from a 3Ph induction motor.

"As far as I know, in the case where you're using the
motor with capacitors as a standalone generator, the
same applies. There is some negative slip and the
output frequency is slightly less than the synchronous
frequency.

After all, there couldn't be any current induced in
the rotor if the slip frequency were zero, and hence
there would be no torque and no generated power.

Steve Conner"

	Sounds logical but I think it's wrong.  Someone do an experiment and
report!

Ed