Re: Passive Ballasting for DRSSTC - My thoughts before Ed Wingates Teslathon

Original poster: "Sean Taylor" <sstaylor@xxxxxxxx>

Dan, I really have no idea what you're talking about - I'm not familiar
with any of the data you are referencing, nor the phenomenon that you are
describing.  I'm guessing you're describing the final (peak) current in a
DRSSTC at the end of the RF cycle (the end of the drive pulse).  I'm also
guessing you have data that shows that this current is limited and
approaches a steady state condition, as opposed to continuously growing.
Is this correct?  Is there somewhere I/we can get this data?

Thanks,

Sean Taylor
Urbana, IL