From: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Aug 25, 2005 7:47 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Mineral Oil.........Where To Buy?

At 09:28 AM 8/25/2005, you wrote:
>Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <Gary.Lau@xxxxxx>
>
>It is sold over the counter as a laxative in the pharmacy dept.  You've
>heard of "Haley's MO"?  Guess what the "MO" stands for.   Unless your
>Walmart is in the center of the prune-belt, I'd be surprised if they
>don't carry it.
>
>Store brands are cheapest.  Here's the product CVS pharmacy sells:
>http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/cvs/gateway/detail?prodid=232891&previousURI=/
>CVSApp/cvs/gateway/search?page=2^Query=laxative^ActiveCat=65^startLink=1
>
>Regards, Gary Lau
>MA, USA

Whoa... $6.29 for a quart. That's >$30 a gallon.  You are paying a
subtantial premium for a nice bottle in a nice airconditioned store.

Here you go.. Americal Livestock Supply (a mail order place in
Wisconsin) http://www.americanlivestock.com/

Mineral Oil $7.75/gallon (on special.. usually $9.50/gal).  You're
going to pay a bit in shipping.

Or, .. googling "livestock laxative mineral oil"

http://www.livestockconcepts.com/MineralOil.html  $7.50/gal

But, really, call a transformer oil dealer.. Cheaper, and it's the "real thing".