Re: Toroid Building

Original poster: robert heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Gary.     I use ducting that way. I use 2 Pie pan or pitza pan center and
join the ends by flatening 1" of one end and crinping the flatened end like
a stove pipe. I then push the ends together to form a toroid and spot epoxi
the joint so I have a metal to metal contact not insulated by epoxi. I use
brass 1/8" lamp pipe to hold the assembly together  with 2 nuts ,and provide
a 1/4 inch center hole for mounting to my secondary. I do not streach the
ducting or use tape, The toroids work just fine.  Quick to assemble
         Robert   H