Midwest Teslathon

Those inbound for our Wisconsin Cheesehead Teslathon may wish to bring a pickup truck or van. I'm cleaning out the back room and I have wound coils, lots of coilforms, potential xmfrs, pole xmfrs, some caps, variacs, and a host of HV power supplies, etd. I'm selling it very cheap at the swap meet table so hopefully you will find lots of bargains to haul home --- some rather large pieces. Swap starts at 1 PM.

At present we are constructing the safety mesh headpiece for the Mr. Electricico / Captain Zeus suit. We hope to fire it up for the first time on Thursday night and will send Terry some photos to post in his archives for inspection. Our 1 MEV Van de Graaff will get it's first workout on Tuesday evening, and Big Bruiser just needs a new Ammeter for the higher current we intend to run it at -- 220 VAC at 125 Amps! It's toroid is 40 inch cross section x 10 ft. diameter so it should generate some awesome sparks to our Cage of Death (credit to Ed for the new name for a Faraday cage).

Bring your small and large coils and lots of parts to swap and we should have a lot of fun.

I regret being unable to attend Ed's event as my health is still poor --- they removed my gall bladder a few weeks ago so I'm very weak.

Location is E11870 Shadylane Rd. Exit Hwy 12 east of I90/94 (exit# 92). East (actually south) 3 miles and then east on Shadylane Rd. for 3 miles.

Dr. Resonance