Re: Preliminary Spark pics from the Green Monster up tonight!

Hi David,

If you have a mirror lockup feature on your camera, this might help. I dont know if the A80 is a SLR or not, but if it is this might be the cause. Another possibility is vibrations from pressing the shutter release. Maybe use the timer function to allow any vibrations to dampen out, or use a shutter release cable.

Gerry R.

I apologize for some "jitter" in a few of the photos as I
and my 14 year old son are a little new at this photography
thing and may have shook or bumped the camera during the
2 seconds that the manual shutter open button was held
down.  Check back in the next few days for a more complete
webpage setup and labelling. BTW, I haven't tried setting up
the grounded strike rod to maximize the grounded strike
lengths yet. Maybe we can try that at the next firing ;^)))

Enjoy,
David