RE: 48kW DRSSTC: humor, please smile

Original poster: "Hooper, Christopher AZ" <christopher.az.hooper@xxxxxxxxx>

O.K. I guess I had beter add a few notes from last weeks trade secret
thing on testing chips before someone takes me seriously. Humor is a
good thing; guess if you have not met me yet, I am a big comedian.
Working with 100,000,000,000 EE's everyday can get a bit dry (do not get
me wrong as a great bunch of people and I feel very lucky to be able to
learn from all these great minds), so I starting to try to get people to
smile 500 years ago and even in Grad school at night. It keeps the hair
(what is left) on my head from turning gray and many people can not
believe I am in the 50 thing, humor even gets me out of speeding tickets
as when a police person pulls me over, I ask how much water their pistol
holds. Just call Dave (D & M High voltage) and say my name and he will
drop the phone from laughing.  If you do some research you will find
that military went to COTS (Commercial off the shelf) a long time ago to
save dollars as remember the $2,500 hammer (joke -get it). 833 is a spec
(can found on the web) is just a guide to follow when testing or buying
parts; furthermore, no trade secret here. Anyway, I was having fun as if
you read the email again; I use trade secret as almost like a verb. O.K.
will pull my fun hat off and get a bit more serious as parts (chips)
even with extensive testing will fail, for all kinds of reason, not many
(maybe one in 250,000,000,000,000,000,000), but they do and I am always
the one that buys that TV or radio that a solder ball falls off or a
power supply diode pops or a IGBT fails in the finals of a stereo (want
that extended warranty). So with my luck, I want a procedure to be able
to restore a Coil on the fly (48kwatt).... And how cool is it when
someone asks about a driver to reach down and pull a rack.  So the hat
is off and back to normal mode of operation. Have a great day, we are
cooking up some great cookies for the holidays but they are my mom's
trade secret, so can not tell you what is in them....he he, come on
smile!

A man who love to have fun (keeps me young at heart and soul)

Cheers,
Christopher robin