Re: Big Bruiser's caps

Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi David,

If I remember ccorrectly, from when I bought a Maxwell from Dr. R, these caps had just arrived and were custom 35xxx series Maxwells. The cap I bought was also a 35xxx series at .05 uF and 50KV. If I remember their site correctly, the 31xxx and 37xxx are stock sizes and the 35xxx are custom pulse caps from all the pulse cap lines. So be careful with the 35's unless you know the PPS it was spec'ed for.

David E Weiss

Dr. Res,

I was noticing the primary caps that you were using
for your Big Bruiser coil at:
<http://www.tb3.com/tesla/ch2005/pages/IMG_5035.html>http://www.tb3.com/tesla/ch2005/pages/IMG_5035.html
Do you generally have extra caps like this available
for purchase at your Cheeshead Teslthons? They look
just like Maxells but I notice the word "Maxwell" isn't
on the label.

David Rieben