Re: Tesla Coil RF Transmitter

Original poster: "Gary Peterson" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Original poster: robert heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Ed; Because the engineer who disigned the transmitter was Tesla.
  Robert   H

In 1919, in "My Inventions" Nikola Tesla wrote, "The [Wardenclyffe] tower was destroyed two years ago but my projects are being developed and another one, improved in some features, will be constructed."

Sketchy accounts on the web say that Tesla built two more magnifying transmitters in Canada sometime around 1931. One of these is said to have been located in the woods about 100 km NNW of Quebec City near Sanford. Nothing is said about the location of the other transmitter.

Is anyone on this list aware of the location of the second Tesla coil transmitter site or been able to dig up anything else beyond what Mathews and Puharich have already said?

Gary