OT: Animusic DVD 'Harmonic Voltage'

Original poster: David Speck <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

List,

I just finished watching for about the third time a very fun DVD produced by the outfit animusic.com.

The whole DVD is amazing, but the final cut is entitled "Harmonic Voltage" and borrows many high voltage images. I promise that after you see it, you'll never look at your pigs, contactors, or insulator stacks quite the same way again. It would be neat to hear the audio stream played through Sue Gaeta's audio VTTC. I first saw the video on a PBS fundraiser, but I was able to score a copy of the DVD from deepdiscountdvd.com for $11.98, including shipping. (I did already sent in my annual contribution, thank you!) The whole disc is a marvelous piece of computer animation, and the music ain't bad, either. Be sure to see the alternate camera angles in the special feature section to enjoy some of the more esoteric details they put into the pieces. The fine details kinda get lost in the composite programs.
I have no commercial interest in any of the sources mentioned above.
The disc was first released on 2001, but until a couple of weeks ago, I had never heard of it, and I'd bet a lot of other like-minded folks on the list would enjoy it as well. It would make a good stocking stuffer, and it's pretty reasonable at that price.

All the best,

Dave