Re: Tesla Coil RF Transmitter

Original poster: Mddeming@xxxxxxx In a message dated 12/7/05 3:30:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Original poster: "Mike" <mike.marcum@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

I take it with a  grain of salt. I've read several Tesla books and
other than "My Inventions" (which just shows his future plans, not
that he actually rebuilt it) and a few cult web sites I've never
heard of Wardenclyffe actually being rebuilt elsewhere. I don't even
think it (the rebuild) was mentioned in a 1931 issue of Time
magazine, when Tesla was on the cover. If this was better than the
original, why isn't it even more famous?

Mike

HI Mike,

If no one has seen or heard of it, doesn't that prove a government conspiracy, at least to "The Faithful" ;-)))))

Matt D.