Re: CIRCULAR No. 74. missing pages

Original poster: "Bill Wilson" <wtw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

could you take a picture of the pages instead of scanning them, then e-mail the pictures. ijust trying to be helpful

To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2005 6:11 PM
Subject: Re: CIRCULAR No. 74. missing pages

Original poster: "Zoran Tukovic" <zoran.tukovic1@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Thanx to all,

I will try to get missing pages.

By the way, scan of excellent book: "WirelessTelegraphy" by Zenneck (translation by Seelig) can be downloaded from:
<www.archive.org/details/WirelessTelegraphy>

Many old super books can be downloded from:
<www.pmillett.com/tecnical_books_online.htm>
specialy: "Radio Engineering Principles" by Laurel & Brown.

Thank you very much,
Zoran