Re: Capacitor Help

Original poster: "MalcolmTesla" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I have not been able to source 942C20P1K caps.  rell.com has them but I have
to order a minumin of well over $100 worth.  mouser.com only has one in
stock and can't get me any more for a very long time.  mpaqelectronics.com/
doesn't have any and can't seem to get any.  digikey.com doesn't have any
either and cant' get them.  However they have 338-1175-nd caps for $3.30, no
minimum order and they have plenty of stock (283 of them).  They can also 2
day ship it to me for $8.  Not a bad deal at all.  Will these capacitors do?
Should I maybe get 14 instead of 12 to help prevent them blowing?

Thanks for any insight.
Malcolm