Re: Tesla Coil Formula's

Original poster: Jared E Dwarshuis <jdwarshui@xxxxxxxxx>

Do you have a picture anywhere on the web that I could look at one of
your toroidal coils?

Take care,
Bart

There is a short movie clip of two torroidal coils operating. It can
be found on the Tesla Web-Ring under the title: "The Levi
Configuration" updated Jan 2004

We also wound a pair of torroidal coils with a major diameter of 6 ft
and a minor diameter of 1 ft.  Unfortunately we will not be able to
test these until summer. If you have any interest in building one, we
would be happy to share construction details.

Sincerely: Jared Dwarshuis (and by proxy) Larry Morris