Re: Lead Free (was Re: CD MMC caps from DigiKey...)

Original poster: "marc" <xp88@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello All,

I work in the medical electronics industry, and lead based solder is
definitely OUT forever!
But, for home stuff (tesla coils, car stereo, tinkering with circuits, etc)
you won't find anything better than a good old roll of Kester "44" rosin
core solder.

Marc