Re: Homemade Capacitors

Original poster: tesla popp <teslas_lab@xxxxxxxxx>

Fine job Dr.bill!  Polypropylene is a very good
material to use.   From the sound of it, you have an
excelent capacitor.  The fact that no oil is needed
already puts it on my good ideas list.  I HATE WORKING
WITH OIL FILLED CAPS!  I would like very much to see a
few pictures of this cap when you get a chance.

Even an mmc guy like me can see quality in this
design,  wish I would have seen this before I started
ranting about homemade caps.

Coiler Forever: Jeremiah Popp