Re: Capacitor Help

Original poster: "MalcolmTesla" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2005 9:37 PM

> Original poster: "Rich" <rdjmgmt@xxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Malcolm, I don't want to say how to ground it because if it is inside,
> then the question becomes---Inside= computers= networks. More problems
> than I would want to take on with out a good ground clamp to a beam in
> the building and a good line filter system in your power supply set up.
> Rich, from the middle of Missouri

Rich, Terry sparked my brain about finding something metal and I think I'm
going to RF ground it to the main steel beam structure in the roof.  You got
my interest on the power supply filter.  Do you mean install a filter on the
110 volt of the NST?  If so that sounds like a good idea.  I guess it
suppresses any frequencies and or voltage spikes from going back to the
mains supply.  How do I got about doing that?  Is it as simple as some caps
and a home built coil or choke or is it something I need to purchase?

Thanks
Malcolm - KC