From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re[2]: SAFETY GAP CONNECTIONS
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 01:03:05 -0700

Original poster: Illicium Verum <sebas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello Ed,

I too think that touching the RF ground during operation isn't save.

I was therefore surprised that a list member used the radiator pipes as an rf grounding during a show in a school, the radiator system in the whole school building would therefore be unsafe to touch. I can think that even washing your hands can be dangerous, especially for young children.

I would perform these kind of shows outside.