From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Xmas eve story/was Merrie Xmas a christmas story
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 20:02:15 -0700

Original poster: "david baehr" <dfb25@xxxxxxxxxxx>

......I finished my new rotary for my 4" coil,....I forgot how loud these things were, and, they put out some pollution too. I had trouble getting it to run smoothly, but it did work and seemed to increase my spark length a bit.. I run my coil in da basement and da wife was upstairs in the kitchen/dinning area ( right above the coil ) :-) ....I was enjoying the sparks with my earmuffs on, when my wife came running down to the basement to tell me I just electrocuded her,......the energy was commin up through the floor,.....boy, she was a bit pissed off and I thought she may take an axe to my beloved T. Coil !!! Well, she's calmed down a bit today, and I told her I would hook up the ol' static gap again and it would be OK ,.....................MERRY XMAS !!!