Re: Have A Verry Merry Christmas!!!

Original poster: Esondrmn@xxxxxxx In a message dated 12/25/2005 7:03:26 PM Pacific Standard Time, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Original poster: "R. Amaya" <dimon20042004@xxxxxxxxx>

Merry christmas to all, and to all a good night =)
Who got the best gift? Did Santa get anyone a pole pig or a shiny new
spun torroid for christmas?

   Robert,

Santa brought me Harry Goldman's new book about the life of Ken Strickfaden. I have only read about one quarter of it but it is very interesting. Too bad I was born about 20 years too late to have seen the carnival shows and school demonstrations that he put together. I noticed this book is available from Amazon.com.

And, of course, what would we give to be able to have see some of Tesla's demonstrations of his equipment?

Ed Sonderman