Re: Xmas eve story/was Merrie Xmas a christmas story

Original poster: mecortner@xxxxxxxxxx
Well ozone certainly can damage good tools
for sure, plus it tends to degrade just
about all the materials our coils are made
out of. I wonder if you could smear some
type of reactive material across a couple
circuit board traces and monitor the resistance
change? Maybe modify an old smoke detector
for ozone monitoring duty? A device like
that would be a great addition to any coilers
shop.

>Nick,
>Paint fumes are not better than ozone. Paint your coils outdoors too.
>Cancer is real. I've had it.

>Dev

Me too, bone cancer, not fun at all....  :-(

---- Matt Cortner ----