Re: distribution transformer in socal?

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>

You may find that the welder fan fails to run on all
settings, once you place it in series with your pig.
If you plan on long runtimes, you may want to wire the
fan with its own 240 volt supply, independant of the
pig. You can figure this out with a JL, as it will be
impossible to hear whether the fan is running with a
coil running.

Adam