Re: LC Meters

Original poster: Mddeming@xxxxxxx

Hi,
I own an LC-IIB meter which I bought from aadc 3 years ago and I have been very satisfied with it. It is my personal preference not to have only one meter with every possible function. I find the use cumbersome, like trying to use the knife and fork of a Swiss Army Knife simultaneously. Also, one oops and you are out of business. Again, it is my personal preference, and if you can only afford one, then there is merit in multifunctionality.

Matt D.