Re: How to start on SSTC

Original poster: "Robert Hanford" <pomnept@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I second the motion - I am not through exploring classic coils, but when I am, I certainly will need some help. Robert Hanford > Original poster: "Mudford, Chris" <chris.mudford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> > > > Hi to all > > With the number of postings and sites where SSTC's are talked about and > shown operating I want to know what peoples thoughts are as to a group of > you "experts" putting together a guide on "SSTC's for the novice > electronics person". Overall topology, each sections purpose and how they > interact, design, build and testing. Something that gives a good display > but isn't going to cost the earth to achieve. > > But for now, what peoples SSTC designs and web sites are set at a level for > the SS novice? They all seem to start above my basic electrical knowledge. > > Cheers, Chris (NZ). > > >