[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Ultra tiny coils!
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Ultra tiny coils!
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 17:39:33 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 17:58:58 -0700 (MST)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <fQWCzD.A.A_E.RHrCCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: Ed Phillips <evp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
I will of course give you any information you require to make one for
The Monopolar?? And Bipolar coils took me about 3 Hours to build each,
(excluding the 2KV PSU"
How much current are you running out of the 2 kV power supply, or have
you measured it?