[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: geek group caps?
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: geek group caps?
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 07:50:10 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 07:50:49 -0700 (MST)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <5p7i2.A.uIH.IZMDCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: Karl Lindheimer <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Try this URL instead:
I got this from their own web page links, and it works for me.
On Feb 10, 2005, at 10:42 PM, Tesla list wrote:
Original poster: Adam Britt <beans45601@xxxxxxxxx>
Is the Geek Group still offering mmc caps to the public? The website
used to be thegeekgroup.org/mmc, but now it says that i am forbidden
to access that page. Did the website change, or are the caps just not