Re: Trembler coil

Original poster: "Bob (R.A.) Jones" <a1accounting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Ed and all,

I think I understand what you mean. I think you can get a similar effect by
bending the reed or rotating the reed post.
On my induction coil and Violate ray machine there was a distinct sweet spot
that when you got it right produced the best sparks and a consistent output.

Does any one have any analysis of how the interrupter parameters must relate
to the coil parameter for the best spark??? in Violate or is called Odin
coil.

Robert

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2005 7:43 PM Subject: Re: Trembler coil