Re: Beginner questions

Original poster: robert heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Tyler: The high current area of a coil is the primary coil to the spark gap
to the capacitor. These circuits should be #10 or better. The rest of your
circuit is low current and will work well with #20 or larger. The input to a
14.4 Kv Line transformer is high current of 50 amps and should have #6 wire
and a NST should have #12 AC wire. I hope this helps
      Robert   H