RE: Beginner questions

Original poster: "Ralph Zekelman" <gridleak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Robert,

What kind of plastic are you cutting on the table saw and what kind of
blade are
you using.

I have had much trouble and several near-death experiences trying to
cut various plastics on a table saw. I can do a much better job on the
bandsaw
with a coarse-tooth saw. Thanks.

Ralph

-----Original Message----- From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Saturday, February 12, 2005 5:42 PM To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx Subject: Re: Beginner questions

Original poster: robert heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Tyler: I make my primary coil spokes on a table saw.  Cut all your
plastic
supports to the disired highth , about 1 in or so. Then clamp a 1/4 in
strip
to your table saw parallel to the blade and spaced 1 coil space away
from
the blade . ..................saving bandwidth